Bill Pay (PaymentsPlus)
You could buy postage materials, make out individual checks, then visit the post office to pay your bills. Or you could simply sign up for CSB's free online bill pay. Bill pay is available 24/7 through our online banking portal.
Manage all payees in one convenient place. Schedule one-time or recurring payments just as easily. Online bill pay saves money, keeps your private information from circulating, and most importantly, gives you back time.
- Accommodate your busy schedule; pay bills online anytime, anywhere
- Fast, free, and secure service for CSB customers
- Conveniently available through your online banking portal
- Pay one-time or recurring bills
- Schedule payments in advance
- Save money on postage materials
- Save valuable time and effort; less time spent preparing documents
- Ensure your payments are received on time
- Access an up-to-date record of payments
- Have all payee information in one easy place
- Easily download to money management software
- To get started with bill pay, simply follow these four easy steps:
- 1. Grab a bill and login to your account using the Online Banking box at the top of this page
- 2. Click on the "Bill Pay" link.
- 3. Add your payee from the "Payees" tab.
- 4. Enter the amount you want paid and make your payment.
- Business PaymentPlus
- Fast, free, and secure service for our business customers
- Send employee payroll deposits to multiple accounts
- Make payments more quickly and easily and gain greater control over cashflow
- Delegate payment tasks as needed, such as payroll, bill pay and reporting and maintain control of all the settings
- Set up approval process so you can give the go-ahead before any payments are made
- Establish dual control to keep payments from processing without the proper approvals
- Set up electronic invoices with your logo
- Send invoices electronically via email, as a PDF or print and mail invoices
- Post payments and manage receivables
- And much more